Saturday, September 24, 2016

A week as a girl -part 2

continued from part 1

I got in the bath, it was a heady mix of girly bubbles, bath bombs, candles and scents.  Oh man.
Beth looked pleased as I sank down into the water and relaxed, letting the girly experience wash over me

This is going to be so good, hun, she said.  

She washed my hair, still clad in the transparent plastic coat, which was steaming up from the inside now, and sat with me for a while.  So, how do you feel?, she asked

Scared, overwhelmed, nervous, excited.  

You do know that I'm going to push your limits.  You have no way to back out really, you signed up for a week and a week it's going to be.  Every day you resist, not only will you be locked outside to the tree, I'm resetting the clock back to day one.  Eventually, term will start and you'll have to explain this to your housemates.  

She grinned. 

This is a one way trip, girly boy.  no backing out.

My stomach did a flip.  Shit, what had I gotten myself into.

Right, lets have you out.  Time to turn you into Susan.

She held up a big pink towel and she wrapped it around me, under my arms like a girl as I stepped into it.  She wrapped my hair in another pink towel, done up on top, turban style.  

Get yourself dry - meet me in the bedroom.

I dried myself off and made my way into the bedroom.

Sit.  She pointed to the chair by the desk.

I duly sat down, looking at myself in the mirror.  I was pink, wrapped in pink, but still a boy.
Lets get you looking more like a girl - first, those eyebrows need to be shaped.

I went to protest, but she gave me the look with raised eyebrows.  

You dont want to spend your first night outside, do you? She said, menacingly.
The sooner you realise that this is going to happen, like it or not, the better.  You want this, you crave it.  Why else would you have handed me total control?  Well, total control it will be - a full 7 days as a girl, or you're going to be very very sorry you crossed me.  Understand?

Yes, Beth.

Good.  She smiled sweetly then kissed me on the forehead.  The sooner we get this done, the sooner we can go out and get you familiar with your new life.  You have a really big day ahead of you tomorrow and you need to have some confidence.

She dried my hair and put the towel on the floor.  She placed a wide headband over my forehead to keep my fairly short hair back and began to pluck my eyebrows into a modest arch.   It wasn't particularly painful and was interesting to watch a slightly more feminine dimension appear on my face.

Next, she painted my toenails a pale shimmering pink, before sticking false nails on my fingers and painting those with the same nail polish.  The nails weren't very long, but my hands looked like someone elses to me. Very feminine.  Amazing what a tiny change can do.  I'd only ever painted my own nails, but that didn't have the effect that this did.  

Beth began to apply a little makeup - first a foundation, then some eyeshadow and mascara to my eyelashes.  Lastly, a little lipstick, in pink, of course.  I was becoming aroused from the cold plastic of her coat pressing onto me.  Oh man.

You'll do for now, she said.

I stared at the familiar face in the mirror, my features very much altered by the makeup, accentuated by the wide elastic hairband too. Not bad.  Definitely not a male face anymore.  Amazing.  

Well, do you like?  

Yes.  I touch my cheek.  The reflection, a girl touched her cheek.

Right, come on, lets get you dressed.  Hang up your towel in the bathroom, put some deodorant and perfume on and come straight back.

I'm a whirl.  I do as she asks.  I smell feminine.  I look feminine.  With a skinny boys body.
I'm nervous about walking back in naked.  But she's already seen my naked body chained to a tree, so it matters little.   I cover myself and walk back in.  

She'd finally got changed out of the plastic coat and is now wearing a tight black dress and heels.

She's got some clothes ready on the bed.

Come on, chop chop.  She points to the bed.  I see some breast forms.  They're new.  I pull up the pale blue lacey knickers and put on the push up bra.  She helps me with the breast forms. 

I couldn't have you looking like a flat chested child now, could I?  She says.  

They feel strange, liquid, bouncy.  She inserts them and gets them straight.    I jiggle them in the bra, oh my god, they feel real.  I begin to get hard.

Beth notices, of course.  She's not at all intimidated by this and pulls me close.  Dammit, this isn't helping.  She nuzzles against me, biting my ear, grabbing my cock, teasing, then really grabbing it

This is no time for that thing.  She squeezed.   You're a girl, girls dont have those things. She squeezed some more.

Argh, I squirmed, but she held tight.  I settled down, wincing in pain, no longer aroused. 

Good. Lets continue shall we? 

Shes prepared a short striped jersey top and a denim pinafore dress. I pulled the top on, feeling how it had to curve over my breasts.  Then I pulled up the pinafore, attaching the straps to each clip and doing up the buttons on the side of the dress.

I put a pair of floral Dr Marten boots on to complete the look, laces loose, as was the style.


Oh boy. Or girl...

She styled my hair into a bit of a bob, cutting it and chopping it much like Cameron Diaz wore hers.  She even put the clips in, pink of course, so there was no doubt it was a girls cut.   I had no idea how I would hide that in a weeks time back in boy mode, assuming she let me back, that was.


I look in the mirror.  I saw a girl staring back.  Not a skinny petite teen girl, an athletic girl, with a quirky face.

Holy crap. 

Right, girly, lets go out.

She handed me a tan leather satchel, took me by the hand and led me downstairs and out of the house. 

The click of the door sent my stomach turning - this was really real...

2 comments:

  1. Please continue, it's one of the best story I have read in a long time

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife for yrs used to doll me up & take me out.weather it was grocery shopping/dining out or for sex--It was all exciting--She recently died (heart) Now I'm looking for men to treat me like a female slut- Jane--London Ontario

    ReplyDelete