Saturday, February 21, 2015

PVC Alice Dress - another rush

So, another game I played was a little more fetishy than others (as if forced crossdressing jeopardy public bondage wasn't quite enough)

I've played with being trapped by daylight before, being helpless in a dress and having to wait for the light to fade before I could make my way to freedom.  This was just like that, but with a twist - I've got several more variations on this to come, all combined with some kind of jeopardy to make it more interesting.

I lived in a terraced house for a while where the gardens were all overlooked by neighbours houses, so this fact could be used as part of my restraint.

It's mid morning, late summer with sunset at least 10 hours away.  I lock up the house and make my way out to the shed.  I've placed cardboard over the windows so neighbours can't see in.

I take a bag of goodies out to the shed in the garden.  Blue PVC Alice baby dress, a disposable nappy (diaper),  a couple of pairs of plastic knickers, one pair that has PVC on the inside, frilly on the outside and can be locked with a chain through the waist.   Also the usual compliment of collars and cuffs, chains and padlocks - the keys of which I've left inside the house.

I've been eating oats and laxative chocolate for the last 24 hours and had plenty of water to drink that morning without going to the toilet.

You can see some of what's coming next, right?

Once in the shed, I pull the door shut and latch it shut from the inside.  I empty the bag and contents and strip off naked.  I lock a chain through the arm and leg holes of my shorts and shirt and padlock them tight into a ball then lock them in the bag.  I'm now naked the shed.

I quickly dress - first the diaper - it's a thick adult one.  Then I pull on a couple of pairs of thick plastic knickers - relatively large but close fitting, totally enclosing the diaper.  I'm well padded now!  I pull on the overtly frilly plastic lined knickers and lock the chain behind my back, trapping me in.  I apply nipple clamps - I'm sure I'll regret those - and then a pale blue push up bra which a) keeps the clamps out of the way of any fingers that might go looking for them and b) gives me small breasts

I quickly dress - petticoat, Alice dress, knee high socks and mary janes.  I lock on the pink collar , hooking the padlock at the back of the collar through the zip on the back of my dress and lock my ankles into leg irons.

I'm basically stuffed now - can't get out of this get up until I can get back into the house, which I can't do for another 10 hours.

I click the first handcuff around my wrist behind my back - these are largely overkill, I'm already in a world of trouble.  But I do them anyway - may as well do this as I'd intended and put myself into really strict bondage.

Clickety click. The cuffs are locked on behind my back

I'm totally stuck.

At some point, I'm going to need the toilet - way before I can get inside.

So I'm resigned to the fact that I'm going to be stuck here in a dressed, handcuffed and locked into a nappy and layers of heavy plastic pants when that happens.

I don't have a watch so time passes slowly.  I feel my bladder start to swell and get uncomfortable.  Theres so much conditioning to overcome before I need to pee.  I cross my legs, jiggle, stress and clench.  But then it happens.  I pee into the nappy, it's warm and I feel better.

More waiting.  I'm bored and start trying to get free from the cuffs, seeing if I've left an opportunity to get free.  Of course, I haven't and I'm going nowhere.  This is part of the thrill - being forced into bondage where there is no easy escape.  It's all very well being locked up for 30 minutes and then getting free, but the feeling really needs to be one of total helplessness.

I'm getting stiff, sore, wet, my arms ache from being cuffed behind my back, my nipples are on fire.  It's just as well I didn't put the gag in too. I'm aroused as hell but can't get to my cock through all the layers and in any case, my hands are handcuffed.

It's been hours.  I can feel the light change.  I can also feel a relentless pressure in my bowel.  This isn't good.   Its pushing down, the laxative and oats doing there thing.  I have many hours left trapped in here and I can't do a damn thing about what I know is going to happen.

I've clenched all I can, but it's too much and I do a massive mess into the nappy.

It's huge hot and squishy and I can feel the mass of it against my cheeks.  I'm so humiliated.  I've just messed myself like a helpless baby.  I have many layers on so there is no smell yet, thank god.

Time passes.  I have no choice but to suffer in my own mess.  It was what I wanted after all.

I try not to move too much as I feel the awful mess in my backside.  It's difficult just to stand there though.  I almost wish I was gagged so I could cry my frustration.    I've really set this one up good.

Hours pass.  It's finally getting dark now, but as it's summer, I have to be careful of the long lingering twilight.  I need to wait until it's properly dark - I am, after all, a grown man in a blue pvc baby dress with a giant petticoat and frilly knickers, handcuffed and collared.  My neighbours don't need to see this!

More time.  I am so uncomfortable!  I have the back door key in my hand and am waiting for the dark to settle, but it's taking ages!  I'm peeking out of a gap in the cardboard against the windows and it's getting pretty dark now.  My neighbours have largely gone inside and quiet is descending.

I go to leave but realise that the latch on the inside of the shed door is too high for my cuffed hands, especially as they are attached with a chain to the leg cuffs.  Crap - what now?  I could literally be stuck in myself imposed prison.  I'm in desperate need move my bowels again too.  I can't even work up the energy to stop it and I can feel another huge mess against my backside.  Oh man - I have never been so out of control, humiliated and degraded.

I can feel my stomach twist some more and the rush is on - using my nose, I gently work the little latch and after probably half an hour, it finally moves and the I can push the door open.

I would have been 10 or 11 hours locked in there - many of which with nasty messy nappy.  My nipples are killing me and I'm thirsty and hungry and in danger of mess number three.  There can't be room in there and I dread to think what mess is down there.

I waddle out and make my way towards the back door - my nappy impossibly full and disgusting against my bottom.  I mess myself once more - it's horrible, full and warm.  The laxative and oats working up a storm and there is nothing I can do.

I 'm finally there, but realise that I can't get the key in the lock - same reason as I got stuck in the shed - my hands are too low down.  Fuck!

I twist around and try to get the key into my mouth from my hands - I have to drop it and bend down to pick it up in my mouth.  The bending is a revolting sensation against my backside.  I dont even want to think about it.  I'm trying to hurry as my garden, although dark now, is overlooked and I need to get in.  I work the key with my mouth into the lock and after some frantic oh my god I'm fucked moments, the lock turns and I use my chin to get the door open.

I'm safe.

Now to clean up and plan the next adventure.



No comments:

Post a Comment