Tuesday, June 2, 2015

A little help from my friends - part three

continued from part 2..

We usually have a game of 'drop me off in a carpark in a dress or some kind of awkward femme attire'  She loves it.  Probably because I give her my credit card for the duration, but also because we're friends and she genuinely gets my need for humiliation and loss of control.

We usually do this in a large park (in fact, the one mentioned in this post is a favoured) so I have to either hide for a while, usually uncomfortably long enough for me to wish I hadn't started the game, or walk across the park to meet her at prearranged location, which is no better.

All the time in a dress or something girly.   The more girly and ridiculous, the shorter the time she leaves me, usually as actually getting caught is something that neither of us really want

She drags me by my collar out through the door to the garage and unlocks the car.

Get in, she says.

I'm still in cuffs and I look pleadingly at her.

Nope, you're noting to get to wear a coat today.  And you an ride in cuffs. If you're not careful, I'll hogtie you in the boot.

I get in the passenger seat.  It's kinda hard with my ankles cuffed, but I slide in.   She puts my seatbelt on, starts the car, opens the remote control garage door and we're off.

OMG.

It's broad daylight, week day, people are about doing their thing.  I'm handcuffed in the passenger seat of a BMW wearing a dress and collar.

She takes the long way round, of course, driving through the town.  She's dressed in leather and I'm sat passively - people double take as we drive by, but they only get a glimpse before we're gone.
I'm petrified, cuffed as I am.

Eventually, we pull up in the carpark to a large woods.   There's no-one else there at the moment, which is good - so I'm expecting the usual string me along and drive off without me affair.    She gets out of the car and walks around to my door.  She opens the door and unbuckles the seatbelt, something I would have had difficulty with with my hands cuffed.

Come on, pervert, get out - this is going to be fun.  I oblige, she shuts the door and locks the car.  I'm well and truly exposed now if anyone comes.  She unlocks one of my handcuffs, but quickly twists my other wrist behind my back and cuffs them.  Now I'm really confused, she normally sends me on my way at this point.

She takes hold of the chain that is attached to my collar and starts dragging me away from the car.  I have no choice but to follow in small shuffling steps because of the ankle cuffs.  We walk down a path into the woods for a few minutes and then she pushes through a narrow gap in the thick bushes and we step out into a small clearing.

She walks me, shuffling, to the middle of the clearing - it's not large, maybe 100 ft across - but its  totally clear of trees except for one medium sized one in the centre.  She  quickly locks the end of the chain to the lone tree.  I'm trapped.

I left the key back in the car, kinky girly boy, so you'll just have to wait here.  I'll be back, probably.  I might have a little me time in the car though. Might even have a nap.   Enjoy your little mind fuck.

She kisses me on each cheek and grabs my crotch, and softly starts grinding on me.  It's maddeningly arousing.  The licks her finger and rubs it across my lips.  Then she turns and walks off and doesn't even look back, leaving me chained to the tree.

A round trip for her back to the car will take at least 10 minutes, assuming she goes straight there and comes straight back.

Holy crap - usually I am free to run away, hide, skip, walk and do what I like - this is totally different. I'm totally on display.  I can't really see through the thick trees at the edge of the clearing, so I don't know if anyone is there or not.  It's the middle of the day and it's pretty quiet with no-one around int he carpark, but man, my hard is spinning.

The chain is around 3 metres long, so I can move out a little way, but am quickly brought to a stop by my collar.  I'm really well and truly stuck.  I hope she comes back soon!  My hands are frustratingly cuffed out of the way behind my back, but it wouldn't matter, the collar is locked on and the tree is as thick as a telegraph pole, so there's no getting out.

My mind is playing tricks on me and every little noise is amplified as someone coming.  To the left, so I duck behind the tree to hide.  It's useless as the tree is not big enough to hide me and in any case, I have a flared pinafore and pink t-shirt with puffy sleeves, knee socks and pink boots.  Dammit!!  I realise how clever she has been, I'm starting to feel helpless, like a slavegirl at a market, like the cheap slut that I want to be.  I fantasise about being caught, so she's put me in the situation where my mind runs wild.

I struggle against the chain, my cuffs, anything to try to get free, but nothing gives.  It wouldn't, I bought all of it to be tough and inescapable.  Shit.

In my struggling, the skirt of my dress has become hitched up and is exposing my pink silky knickers.  Fuck, could this get worse?  I try to reach around with my hands, but it's stuck on something.

Then, footsteps, clear as day.  Cracking through the undergrowth.  I stagger around the tree to try to hide.  I hear them, closer.  Its useless, I have to look.

There she is, standing looking at me, hands on her hips.

Well well, if it's not poor little shit scared sissy pants.  Miss me?

She walks over to me and bails me up against the tree.

Anyone come by and molest you, pervert?  Bet you'd like that wouldn't you?

She smoothes down my skirt and unlocks the chain from the tree and walks me out of the clearing.

continued in part 4







No comments:

Post a Comment