Friday, July 3, 2015

A little help from my friends - part four

continued from part 3

She leads me out of the clearing and back towards the car

Did you enjoy that my pet? she asks
No.  Yes.  I don't know.

She grins and tugs on my leash.

Come on, we're only just getting started.

We approach the carpark. There are other cars there now, but I don't see any people about.  Hopefully no-one will see.

She leads me right up to her car and unlocks the leg cuffs and unlocks the chain from my collar, placing them on the passenger seat.  She clips something to the collar.  Its a bell.  What is going on.?
She takes some silvery chains out of her bag and clips one around each ankle.  More bells.

Well, my love, she says, getting into her car, this is where part two of your little adventure starts. I want you to meet me across the other side of the woods.  Wait for me in the carpark.  If you're not there in exactly 2 hours, you're walking home on your own.

She shuts the door and locks the central locking, leaving me stranded outside.

I just stand there.  My hands are still cuffed behind my back - this is new.

She cracks a window and motions to me to come over.

I hope you're not late - I mean it, you'll be walking all the way home.  To your house, not mine, I won't let you back in.  Just think about that as you twinkle your way over to the other car park.  2 hours, on the dot.

But I can't tell the time - I don't have a watch!  And how will I get into my house, my car and keys are at yours!

Poor little princess - you'll just have to ask someone.  5 sharp.  You really don't want to be late.

And with that, she closes the window and drives off, leaving me cuffed and alone in the carpark.

My first reaction is to run to the cover of the trees.  But running sets off the bells.  And they are loud! How!  they are so small, but man they make a noise.  I look down at my ankles to see the little chains padlocked on - there is no chance of being able to get them off.  Dammit, she's got me good!

I start counting in my head, desperate to try to keep some kind of time.  It's a long way to the other car park - these woods give way to open heath and cross a golf course.  Then there's a steep climb up a narrow path and into the carpark, which is part of a leisure centre.  I don't know how I'm going to be able to do this without being seen.  It's madness.  But I definitely don't want to be walking all the way home.

I can hear people in the woods.  I'm not sure where they are, but I can't afford to hang about too much, I have to get cracking.    I'm tiptoeing, but it's not use, the bells tinkle and draw attention to where I am.  The outfit doesn't help.  I'm just going to have to go for it.  Luckily it's not a weekend and the woods are mostly empty, but I'm scared.  Plus I've never done this cuffed before and had to cover so much open ground at the same time.

I pick my way through the woods and out onto the heath.  It's terrifyingly open and I can see people walking about on the grassland in the distance.  I don't really have a choice.

I've been walking for a while now but I'm not really sure how long I've been walking for - maybe half an hour - it's difficult to say and I've kinda lost count.   I break cover from the trees and follow a narrow path out onto the heath.  I have maybe 2 miles to walk - so a fair way.  My shoulders are starting to ache from being cuffed and I'm regretting getting into this mess.

I walk onwards, tinkling and chiming as I go.  I have to get closer to the bottom of the path and then maybe I can wait until closer to the 5pm designated time before committing myself to the path and the carpark.  5pm will be perilously close to the end of the working day and there's a high chance of people being on the path and in the car park.  I really don't know what to expect and with the cuffs, collar and bells, there's no way I can pretend that this isn't some kinky game.

I hear voices ahead and realise there's someone on the same path as me, maybe 500m ahead.  I look left and right and there's not really anywhere to hide.  I don't think they've really seen me yet due to some bushes and a couple of trees but I need act fast.  I walk off to the left and down into a little gully behind some bracken.  It's not much cover, but its all there is.  If there's anyone on the other parts of the heath on the side of the gully they'll see me clear as day.

The people pass by, none the wiser, but I'm aware the bell on my collar is not totally silent.  I hope they don't look over!

I wait it out - agonising over the amount of time I should leave because once I'm up, I'll make noise and be in clear view for a long way.  I have to get on.

Struggling up onto my feet, I continue on my merry chiming way - closer and closer to the bottom of the path leading to the carpark.  The trouble is the bottom of the path is totally in the open and there's no great place to hide nearby, so I'll have to retreat to the trees some 300 metres away and wait.

There's a lot more people around now that the end of the working day is approaching.  This also means I don't have too long to get to the car park to meet my friend.  Holy shit.

I wait and wait, getting pretty nervous now - I have to go, but there are still some people about.  They're going to see and hear me, but it's too bad.

I walk as nonchalantly as I can from the cover of the trees to the bottom of the path.  I'm in full view, but I remember that actually look pretty femme with the makeup on.  Trouble is - handcuffs and collar and bells.  Damn!

I keep going.  Reached the bottom of the path.  My cheeks are burning - people stopped as they could hear the bells.  They weren't close - 100 metres or so, but that feels close when you're stuck in a dress and hands cuffed.

I start walking up the path- it's quiet, thank god, but it's at least 500m to the top of the hill.  I have no choice - there is no other way up - well, at least no other sensible way - there's another route, but it's via a girls school and their driveway - that would be a really bad idea.  The damn bells were tinkling with every step and I wished the world could swallow me up.  God I hoped none was on the path!

Eventually and thankfully unspotted, I was at the top of the path and at the entrance to the carpark.  But I had no real idea what the time was and the carpark was pretty busy.  I needed to find my friend and quickly.  Was she even there?  Was I too late or miles too early?  If I was early, there was nowhere to go and wait it out, there's no hiding places at all and I'm still handcuffed and collared.  I was bricking it - it was just a matter of time before I was spotted and then god knows what, arrested probably.  No need to apply the cuffs, already done!

As workers returned to their cars, I frantically scanned the car park for the black BMW - where was she?  I walked out a little from the top of the path to see if I could spot her.  Fuck - this was a nightmare.  Would have been ok if I wasn't cuffed and wearing a pink collar with a bell on it - she'd made me up to look pretty enough to be able to pass by fairly closely, but like this - not good.

People were all around now and I was getting very worried.  It was only a matter of time before I was made and possibly in a world of trouble.  It actually dawned on me that people might get worried that was a girl in cuffs and try to help..

Suddenly, from nowhere, a black BMW pulls up right in front of me just as I'm about to freak out and the window winds down to reveal my grinning friend.

Having fun, girly boy?  She says, motioning towards to passenger side.

I struggle to open the door with my hands cuffed, but gratefully clamber inside, safe.

Miss me, pervert? She said and kisses me.

I can't speak.  Exhausted, neves shot.

Oh my god, never again.  Too hard to do it like this!  How long have I been out?

Only an hour.  I was waiting here the whole time - I knew the time factor would mess with your head!  Shes staring at me.  You get off on this, don't kid yourself!

Not so helpless for so long - was so hard and there's no way to pass if I got caught!

She reaches over and unlocks the collar and cuffs.  Finally I'm free.  She tosses me a small key so I can remove the ankle bells.

So, now you're free..wanna do one more thing before we go back to my place and I beat that sissy backside of yours for being so disappointingly early?

I'm exhausted, but she knows me well.

Sure... whatever you say

to be continued in part 5








1 comment:


  1. It would be really cool if you updated your A man in girls shoes blog! (http://patentmaryjanes.blogspot.no/)

    ReplyDelete