Saturday, August 29, 2015

A little help from my friends - part five

continued from part 4..

We drive around for a bit, letting me come down a bit from my high.  She soothes me with conversation and I forget I'm sitting there in her car dressed as a girl in a denim pinafore dress, made up and feminine.

She pulls up to a large out of town shopping centre and she makes for the multi story car park - we wind our way to the top and she pulls up in an empty corner.  There are a lot of people around.

Right, my sissy pet, here's your last task.  I'm going to drive off and leave you here.  I'm going to park my car somewhere else and go shopping.  If you want a ride home, meet me at the underwear section of Marks and Spencers.

I look at her wide eyed.

But I'll have to walk through the shops dressed like this.  With people everywhere!

I know - but look at you - you're very pretty.

I have to admit, looking at myself in the mirror, that I did look pretty good.  Not perfect, but maybe good enough?

No - this is crazy - what if I...

Listen, pervert - you'll do it or I'll put the collar back on you and you'll be doing it in that too.  You're not getting out of it.  If you protest, I'll make you ask a pretty shop assistant in Top Shop if you can try on dresses.

My mind was whirling - this was way more than I had ever experienced before - I felt slightly sick. But I also felt slightly excited. Oh my god

My friend reached up under my skirt.
Yes, I thought so.

I recoiled, blushing.

Right - get out.  You have a few seconds, or I'm locking the collar on you and kicking you out.

Shit.  I open the door - it's broad daylight.  Oh my god.

I step out of the car, holding on the door as long as I can.

Close the door, sweetie.
She has a stern look on her face.  I don't dare close it, it's the last lifeline I have.  But her face, I dare not disobey.

I close the door.

Ker-clunk.  The central locking seals my fate.  I pull on the handle, its locked: it's too late.

She beckons me round to her side and cracks the window.

You'll be fine - have fun with it.  I don't know exactly how long I'll be - I have to drive around to the opposite side somewhere and walk though.  Maybe 10 or 15 minutes tops.  We'll go shopping for some new clothes for you afterwards.  I might even treat you to some new clothes, well you'll treat yourself, its your credit card after all.   If you're good I'll thrash your pretty little backside and let you sleep at the door of my bed tonight.  If you so much as protest, I'll take you back to the clearing in the woods and leave you locked up until tomorrow.

And with that, she drives off, leaving me standing in the carpark.

Holy shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment