Sunday, June 1, 2014

Alice In Wonderland Dress

I had a lovely blue cotton Alice in Wonderland dress that I bought from http://www.mgdclothing.com.

I asked for a slight customisation - white peter pan collar and matching white cuffs to the puff sleeves instead of elastic and a frill.  It had a crisp white apron that had large shoulder frills and tied in a huge thick white bow in the back.  The shirt was about mid thigh length and super full.  Gorgeous.

I bought a massive white 6 layer net petticoat to go underneath so it would pouf right out - every sissy's dream.

I'd wear some white lace knee high socks and the same patent black maryjanes that I wore with the school uniforms.  A blonde wig and bow completed the look.  Perfect.  It was adorable, swishy and full and not at all explainable if I was seen in it in public, which is why I had to have some public humiliation risk adventures in it ;)

The design has changed slightly since I bought mine, but you get the idea.






Adventure one.  

All dressed up, its late, midnight and everyone is asleep.  I wanted to try to walk to a particular part of the town that involved walking through lit suburban streets, across a main road and down a road that was lined on both sides with turn of the century terrace housing with no side streets or much in the way of hiding places.   

I wanted to do this because that was the way I walked to the train station when I was catching the train to work.  I wanted to have a secret about that route that only I knew about.  Well, hopefully only me, that was the challenge.

There was no key I had to go fetch like with other adventures, this was a purely self motivated one.  And besides once you're far from home in suburbia in a dress, it doesn't matter if you have a key to find or not, you still have to get back home without being spotted.  

So I just walked out of the house and down the road. In an Alice in wonderland costume. 

I had a few streets to go before the main road, it was terrifying. There was a footpath at the end of the last street - narrow and exposed. My dress was poofing out and I twirled up the path, enjoying the freedom. Then I was at the main road.  It's a short walk across - it's still reasonably busy even at midnight, so it felt so exposed to walk the 25 metres out from the path and across the road to the relative safety of the terraced street. I'm about a kilometre from home at this point. 

I walk down the footpath of the one way street. It's crazy. If anyone drives or is walking down the road, they'll see me. I walk about 3/4 of the way down the street, passing houses I walk past every day until finally a car comes. I hide in the front porch of a house. There's not much room and my dress if poufing out. I hope the driver doesn't live here. How the hell would you explain that? 

The car passes. Thank god. I chicken out. I turn round and start the walk back. It's no less terrifying in reverse. I'm almost home when another car comes. I run around the corner quickly and hide in the garden of a house. I squeeze my way into their back garden, my heart is pounding. The car is stopping out the front. It's a taxi dropping off the owners and I've managed to hide in their damn garden. Oh fuck. 

I tuck myself in the dark next to the shed. The lights go on in the house, so I just have to wait. The trouble is their driveway is gravel so I don't know how I can leave without it being obvious. I'm so close to home, maybe only a few hundred metres to the end of road before I can get to my street, but I'm stuck. Holy shit. 

I wait about 10 minutes. I'm not sure, I don't have a watch. It seems like an eternity. I creep out and just brave the crunching gravel on my shoes. I need to get home. There's stirring in the house. I don't look back. I just run down the street, skirts and petticoats flying. I need to be home. 

Finally, I'm at the passage at the back of the house and safe. My heart is pounding. What a crazy adventure. 

More in another post. 





1 comment: