Thursday, March 12, 2015

Pink Bridesmaid challenge

Remember I told you about my pink taffeta bridesmaid dress?

























I wore it with huge petticoats and usually made myself up to the nines.  It rustled like nothing else - it was awesome - 80's prom queen.

Not exactly subtle, but that wasn't the point!

One night, I was all alone in the house and I had 'bright' idea.  I dressed up, tight lacing corset first, stockings (of course) - makeup, wig, high heels, girly jewellery - the lot.

I lived in a very small country village at the time, so I thought bit of late night enforced walking would be in order.

I left handcuff keys and spare car keys in the garden, took the cuffs with me and drove out.  I parked the car in a deserted back lane a fair walk  - maybe a mile - from my house.  It was 1am and I was still nervous of being caught - this was my neighbourhood and I knew most people.

The desire for the humiliation of a forced cross dressing 80's prom queen adventure got the better of me and I grabbed the cuffs, quickly locked the keys in the car and before I could back out, cuffed my wrists behind my back.

I now had to walk down pitch dark lanes, past village houses and back to my house to get the keys dressed up in a pink bridesmaid dress, heels with my hands handcuffed behind my back.  I'd then have to walk back to the car, having unlocked my cuffs so I could get the front door keys and drive it back.

I stood there, the wind was blowing and my dress was billowing nosily around my legs - the net of the many petticoat layers frothing about and I wondered if I gone too far.  It was a bit late for that - I was well and truly stuck.

I started to walk, heels clacking on the road, terrified of a car coming.  I stopped every few minutes to listen out for cars or people, but everything was so quiet.    I kept on walking, past the houses of people I knew, their houses dark at this time of night, but even so, a very odd experience.  Further and further into the village - in some ways with more places to hide should someone come, but in other ways, more risk.  I had no choice in the matter and on I went.

Suddenly, a faint noise in the distance.  A car.  Now this very small village is criss crossed with lots of roads and I couldn't tell which direction it was yet.  I was aware that running would be a very bad idea as I was corseted, in a massive heavy dress with a dozen layers, wearing high heels and hands cuffed.  I was frozen to the spot, right out in the open, trying to work it out - do I hide, or carry on?

I chose to hide, picking a big house with a long drive to get off the road.  I hoped the car wasn't coming in here!  I stood behind a tree for ages, waiting but it was a false alarm, the car made its way off to wherever it was going and did not pass.

I was nearing home - I tottered down a steep hill and then into the driveway.  I fetched the kets, relieved to be out of the cuffs.

But now I had to walk back to the car again to get the car open, the front door keys and drive myself home.

I put the spare car key into the bra pocket of the corset, clinging tightly to the handcuff key, I locked them back on just for fun, in the front this time, and walked back to the car, just enjoying the feeling of freedom from being outside in a big dress and the kink of being cuffed.  





No comments:

Post a Comment